Coimbra Summer School on Entrepreneurship
You are curious to learn how an idea can evolve into a business and want to experience the entrepreneurial spirit yourself?
You are ready to challenge your creativity and to work in an international team although traveling is not an option at the moment?
Welcome to the Coimbra Summer School on Entrepreneurship! It's the Summer School with our portuguese partner Coimbra Business School. Here you have the chance to participate in an interdisciplinary and intercultural Summer School to develop an entrepreneurial mindset within a hands-on experience. You will collaborate with international students from all over europe. Within 2,5 days you will go from scratch to a business idea.
Of course a summer school should be fun and include cultural aspects. That’s why we will host a variety of events like a wine-tasting-event and a pub-quiz.
This sounds fascinating to you?
Then don´t hesitate to fill in the application form. We would be glad also to learn a bit more about you. Please mind that the number of participants is limited and first come first serve.
- Fascinating entrepreneurial insights
- Tools and methods to create start-up ideas and to develop business models
- Increasing personal skills and business capabilities
- You develop your entrepreneurial skills and gain deep insights into tools, processes and strategies for a successful development of a business model.
- You develop your communication skills and train your capabilities to convince others about your idea.
- You improve your international and digital collaboration skills.
- You will receive feedback by an international jury.
- You get a confirmation of participation.
The Summer School will take place from September 1st to 3rd.
You want to be part of the CSS 2021? Please apply by using the registration form below.
The deadline for the application is August 1st 2021.
The participation is free of charge. You have to make a deposit of 20 € that will be refunded after your attendance. More information will be sent to you by mail after your registration.