Coimbra Summer School on Entrepreneurship (digital edition)
You are curious to learn how an idea can evolve into a business and want to experience the entrepreneurial spirit yourself?
You are ready to challenge your creativity and to work in an international team although traveling is not an option at the moment?
Welcome to the Coimbra Summer School on Entrepreneurship (digital edition)! Here you have the chance to participate in an interdisciplinary and intercultural Hackathon to develop an entrepreneurial mindset within a hands-on experience. Within one week you will go from scratch to a business idea - including the kickoff, time for market research and 2,5 intensive days of teamwork where you will collaborate with international students.
This sounds fascinating to you?
Then don´t hesitate to fill in the application form. We would be glad also to learn a bit more about you. Please mind that the number of participants is limited and first come first serve.
- Fascinating entrepreneurial insights
- Tools and methods to create start-up ideas and to develop business models
- Increasing personal skills and business capabilities
- You develop your entrepreneurial skills and gain deep insights into tools, processes and strategies for a successful development of a business model.
- You develop your communication skills and train your capabilities to convince others about your idea.
- You improve your international and digital collaboration skills.
- You will receive feedback by an international jury.
- You get a confirmation of participation.
- In addition, the winning team will gain a ticket to participate in (online) mentoring / coaching session for start-ups.
Hackathon: Monday, 7. September to Friday, 11. September 2020
- Kickoff: 7. September 2020
- Self studying: 8. - 9. September 2020
- Hackathon days: 9. - 11. September 2020
- You want to be part of the CSS 2020? Please apply by using the registration form below.
- Deadline for application: Sunday, 16. August 2020
The Coimbra Summer School has been developed within PRIMENetworking where European and transatlantic universities and institutions collaborate since almost 20 years. Hosts of the Summer School are Coimbra Business School and the University of Applied Sciences Brandenburg from Germany.